Physician • Hospitalist
UCHealth Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
Woodland Park, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationWoodland Park, CO
FacilityUCHealth Pikes Peak Regional Hospital
- Physicians will work 160 shifts per year.
- Our schedule is seven on-seven off with unrestricted call.
- The group covers two hospitals, Grandview hospital in hospital and Pikes Peak Regional Hospital, with two advanced practice providers assisting the physicians as well.
- Average daily census per physician is 15-18 patients/shift with 3-5 new admissions.
- Applying physicians must be board-eligible/certified in Internal Medicine.
- Minimum 3 years of experience required.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Woodland Park, Colorado
Nestled in Pike Nation Forest, Woodland Park is located just 18 miles west of Colorado Springs. With a county population of approximately 25,000, this mountain town sits at an elevation of 8,465, has spectacular views of Pikes Peak and offers more than 300 days of sunshine. Woodland Park offers a small town feel with big city amenities nearby, ensuring a high quality of life for its residents.