UCHealth Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic – Harmony Campus
Fort Collins, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationFort Collins, CO
FacilityUCHealth Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic – Harmony Campus
We are looking for an energetic Endocrinologist with the vision and enthusiasm to join our team as we grow and provide care for patients in our community of Fort Collins, Colorado, about an hour north of Denver.
- You will be joining a well-trained and diverse group of 5 endocrinologists.
- You will have the option to work a 4 or 5 day work schedule.
- You will be joining a physician-led practice with emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
- You will the opportunity to collaborate with the University of Colorado School of Medicine and Colorado State University.
- You can enjoy your time off with easy access to ski resorts, hiking trails and close proximity to Denver.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
About Fort Collins, Colorado
With a population of more than 165,000, Fort Collins is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, ""live, work, play"" takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation, plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.