UCHealth Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic – Greeley
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Diabetes and Endocrinology Clinic – Greeley
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth is strategically expanding the Endocrinology service line to meet the demands of our fast-growing communities in beautiful northern Colorado while providing comprehensive care. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
Why choose UCHealth?
- Join a well-trained and diverse group of experienced Endocrinologists.
- Join a physician-led practice with emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
- Opportunity to collaborate with the University of Colorado School of Medicine and Colorado State University.
- Full-time and part-time options available.
- Comprehensive benefits package, retirement plans, and relocation available.
- Enjoy your time off with easy access to ski resorts, hiking trails and close proximity to Denver, CO.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Generous sign-on bonus.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
About Greeley, Colorado
With a population of 107,000, Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado: the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing and boating are part of the northern Colorado lifestyle. The census bureau has named Greeley the fastest-growing metro area in Colorado. It's also been named #1 best-affordable Front Range small town by TurboTenant and was named in the top 20 cities in Colorado to raise a family by SmartAsset.