Advanced Practitioner • Surgery
Breast Health, Nurse Practitioner
UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
FacilityUCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center
Provides specialty health care services in both outpatient and acute care settings for certain acute or chronic health conditions in
specific populations in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice.
- Provides specialty health care services in both outpatient and acute care settings for certain acute or chronic health conditions in
- specific populations in accordance with applicable scope and standards of practice.
- Obtains patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination.
- Orders, performs and interprets diagnostic studies. Performs preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and care.
- Provides direct treatment and management of health conditions, including use of prescriptive authority and referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Provides counseling and education of patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health and wellness, treatment options, and community resources. Provides care in the context of promoting age and culture-appropriate informed choices, shared decision-making and the right to self-determination.
- Provides inpatient care to include preoperative, intra-operative, and post-operative services, as well as critical care/intensive care medical management
The pay range for this position is $48.37 - $69.12 / hour. Pay is dependent on the applicant's relevant experience. An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
Minimum Required Education: Master's degree in Nursing and graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program with
specialization in area of practice.
Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB) is required for hire and must be maintained throughout employment.
Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider. Relevant life support certification as determined at position level.
Appropriate credentialing through Medical Staff Services. Prescriptive authority as appropriate, per medical staff
service privileging process. Certification by ANCC or AANP, licensing verification by the State Board of Nursing, search of the HSS,
EPLS, and DEA systems.
Minimum Experience: Preferred: 5 years of experience in the identified area of expertise.
About Cherry Creek, Colorado
Cherry Creek North is the premier outdoor retail and dining destination in Denver with over 600 businesses and 16 walkable blocks where you can find an impressive collection of art galleries, independently owned boutiques, international fashion brands, spas, salons, restaurants and luxury hotel options. This beautiful community is connected to downtown Denver and includes a 22-mile recreational path to Denver and beyond."/p>