Medical Director position for Hematology/Oncology physician | Laramie, Wyoming
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
Ivinson Memorial Hospital – Laramie, Wyoming
UCHealth Medical Group and the team at Ivinson Memorial Hospital are ready to welcome a full-time medical oncologist/medical director in Laramie, Wyoming.
- Your cases will include both oncology and hematology
- You'll see patients in the Cancer Center, part of a brand-new medical office building,
- Your oncology colleagues in northern Colorado and metro Denver will be available for collaboration when needed.
- You'll participate in system Tumor Board conferences.
- You'll dream big as you help the program set goals and grow as the Medical Director.
- Living in Laramie means access to the outdoors with time to ski, snowshoe, snowmobile, fly fish and more. Call is 1:4, primarily outpatient phone call so you'll have time to enjoy the outdoors.
- Wyoming high school students are eligible for the Hathaway Scholarship, a program for students preparing for post-secondary education within the state of Wyoming.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on patient experience, access, performance and innovation. We can't acheive our goals without you. Join us.
About Laramie, WY
Laramie is an eclectic town comprised of an exciting combination of college town vibrance, western history and epic outdoor adventure. Join our Ivinson Hospital team where you will practice at an award winning, thriving community hospital in a friendly and welcoming mid-sized community in southeastern Wyoming with a population of about 30,000 people. Home to University of Wyoming, a strong public school system and world class outdoor recreation, the city has everything you and your family needs to feel right at home.