Physician • Hematology/Oncology
UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital
Fort Collins, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationFort Collins, CO
FacilityUCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital
The UCHealth Cancer Care team, which includes hematology/oncology physicians, radiation oncologists and a comprehensive supportive care team for patients, is ready to welcome a new hematologist/oncologist with a focus on breast in our growing program in Fort Collins, Colorado. This is excellent opportunity to work for a nationally recognized healthcare system.
- In your practice you will provide hematology and oncology services with a significant focus on breast care.
- With this program you will work four days per week in Fort Collins, Colorado.
- Excellent life balance with a call schedule of 1:12.
- Opportunity to take on a leadership role for the breast cancer program.
- Ability to take over as the PI for clinical trials for breast and gynecologic malignancies, if interested.
Our patients enjoy having a single entry point to all their cancer care needs with new patient appointments scheduled within two days. We offer the latest in clinical trials and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer care.
You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues at Colorado’s only NCI designated Cancer Center at the CU Cancer Center in Aurora.
As part of UCHealth, we focus on personalized care and the one reason we come to work each day: to make a difference in the life of each patient. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
* Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
* Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
* Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
* Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Fort Collins, Colorado
With a population of more than 165,000, Fort Collins is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, ""live, work, play"" takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation, plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.