UCHealth Family Medicine – Windsor
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Family Medicine – Windsor
Make Extraordinary Possible
Enjoy beautiful Northern Colorado as a full-time outpatient family medicine physician. At UCHealth, our mission is simple – make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Family Medicine - Windsor is looking for a full-time family medicine physician to join their busy practice. The ideal candidate will be outgoing, friendly, and eager to become a part of a cohesive, collaborative team.
- Join an established group with a team of four physicians and three APPs.
- Enjoy a four-day work week with 36 patient contact hours.
- Cover one week of outpatient, phone-only call every eight weeks.
- Provide primary care to newborns to geriatrics.
- Access to lab and x-ray within the facility.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Windsor, Colorado
In the heart of northern Colorado, Windsor maintains its small-town charm while booming with new growth. Windsor boasts a quality of life that encompasses parks and museums, shopping and dining experiences, excellent schools and no shortage of recreational opportunities. And with nearly 300 days of sunshine every year, there’s more time to explore Windsor’s 400 acres of land dedicated to trails, parks open spaces and more.
Windsor isn’t far from ""busier"" cities like Fort Collins, Loveland and Greeley, and about an hour away from metro-Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.