UCHealth Primary Care – Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationGreenwood Village, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Greenwood Village
Make Extraordinary Possible
Join an established, well-respected team in Denver. At UCHealth, our mission is simple- to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Internal Medicine in Greenwood Village is ready to welcome a full-time board-certified or board-eligible Internal Medicine physician.
- Integrated behavioral health onsite.
- Care-team model with RN and clinical MAs to help with inbasket support.
- You will work with a collegial team of 4 physicians.
- Call schedule supports work-life balance: After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared with a pool of internal medicine providers.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired - those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
As the Forbes rated Best Place to Work, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits and an attractive compensation package that includes:
- Guaranteed base with quality incentives and bonus potential
- Starting bonus
- Competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Generous time off
- All credentialing expenses covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
To learn more about this rewarding opportunity, please contact:
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
About Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, located near the Denver Tech Center and just south of Denver, is a dynamic blend of urban and residential areas and offers a wide variety of recreational and cultural activities that appeal to all ages. As part of the highly-rated Cherry Creek School District, Greenwood Village is an excellent place to raise a family. Residents enjoy art exhibits, lectures, and outdoor concerts. Outdoor interests can be pursued in the many open spaces, parks, playgrounds, and shelters or on the pedestrian, equestrian and bicycle trails that wind through the Village. There are also many dining and shopping opportunities within the Village.