Physician • Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Physician
UCHealth Primary Care – Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationGreenwood Village, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Greenwood Village
Make Extraordinary Possible
Welcome to UCHealth Medical Group. UCHealth is a non-profit organization with more than 24,000 employees and a large, integrated network of 12 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient clinics providing community-focused medicine. Our commitment to innovation, high-value quality patient care, accessibility, and physician support are just some of the reasons why Forbes named us the top employer in Colorado.
UCHealth is opening and expanding new offices throughout Denver and we are ready to welcome full-time board-certified/board-eligible Internal Medicine physicians. We seek new and experienced physicians in Lone Tree and Greenwood Village.
Below are a few good reasons to join our medical group
- We boast exceptional clinical quality ratings and patient satisfaction scores
- Our provider retention rate exceeds industry standards
- We are a financially stable organization with a steadfast commitment to primary care
- We offer integrated behavioral health services onsite in all primary care offices
- Supportive services are provided in clinic so that you can focus on patient care
- Practice with like-minded colleagues and share a patient-first commitment. A commitment backed by the University of Colorado’s powerful academic center, providing you and our patients with the most innovative treatments and technologies available today
Position Description and Qualifications
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Internal Medicine
- Provide primary care services in a high-functioning outpatient setting
- University affiliated; community-based practice
- Collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system
- Significant opportunities for leadership and career development
- Additional in-clinic support staff, and call support staff
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity and quality incentives
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Starting bonus and relocation assistance
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
At UCHealth, we live our organization’s mission to “Improve lives daily”. We value phenomenal people with incredible skill and dedication to the communities that they serve. We build supportive clinical teams backed by leadership that care and encourage you to be the best version of yourself, every day. Here, you can put your passion to care towards providing the exceptional quality of primary care that our patients expect.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
As the regions, only academic hospital, top medical professionals, superior medicine and progressive change make UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital in metro Denver (UCH) one of the leading hospitals in the nation.
We are proud to be the official Hospital of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Training Center, Colorado Springs. And to have been designated the #1 hospital in Colorado in 2021-22 by U.S. News & World Report. This recognition is a testament to the quality care we deliver every day, as well as our commitment to putting patients first.
Join us to create a healthier Colorado. Contact us today to learn more.
Niki Lofton, UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.