UCHealth Primary Care – Steele Street
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Steele Street
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Behavioral Health team, which includes an integrated comprehensive care team for patients, is ready to welcome a new Psychiatrist to our virtual care team. We are seeking a physician who is interested in becoming part of the mental health solution for UCHealth employees, providers, and contractors, rural communities and patients within Colorado and surrounding states.
- In your practice, you will provide general psychiatry care primarily across the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies as well as surrounding states through an established tele-medicine program.
- You can live anywhere within the United States.
- Variety in your practice, including virtual behavioral health for UCHealth employees/providers/contractors, tele-psychiatry services to outreach hospitals and clinics providing virtual rounding and intensive outpatient therapy.
- Pediatric and/or adolescent experience is a plus.
We offer the latest in clinical trials and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of behavioral health.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Denver, Colorado
Denver, known as the Mile High City thanks to the State Capitol being situated exactly one mile above sea level, is just east of the Rocky Mountains and has spectacular Rocky Mountain views.
The Denver Metro area is home to nearly 3 million people. Whether you're interested in being active outdoors, professional sports, music, performing arts, museums, fine dining or breweries and distilleries, Denver has everything you need to thrive. With the ski slopes and mountain towns about 90 minutes west, you can visit year round and enjoy a wide range of festivals, outdoor activities and soak in the natural beauty of the Rocky Mountains.