Physician • Anesthesia
Cardiac & Critical Care Anesthesiologist
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Make Extraordinary Possible
We are looking for a dedicated Cardiac and Critical Care Anesthesiologist with the vision and enthusiasm to join our team as we grow and provide care for patients in our community of Colorado Springs, Colorado, about an hour south of Denver. At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
- You will be part of a select group of 5 cardiac and critical care anesthesiologists with priority staffing on cardiac cases and 8 dedicated weeks in the ICU.
- You will enjoy a cardiac OR that allows you to Personally Perform cases.
- You'll be part of a collaborative, collegial team that is passionate about providing evidence-based care and collaborates well with the specialty teams.
- We utilize both the care team model where you will serve as the leader in Medical Direction of our CRNA's and AA's as well as physician Personally Performed cases that further increase the variety in our practice.
- Our physicians have 10 weeks of vacation, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- The Anesthesia group is an egalitarian practice where holiday call, vacation scheduling, case assignment and our monthly call schedule are fairly distributed.
- Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.