Physician • Family Medicine
Family Medicine Physician
UCHealth Primary Care - Craig
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care - Craig
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Primary Care - Craig is ready to welcome a full-time Family Medicine Physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. At UCHealth, our mission is simple - make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care of the highest level. Be a part of a stable organization within a rural community, just 45 minutes from Steamboat Springs.
- You have the option to live in Steamboat and use the hospital-provided shuttle to Craig.
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance in a 1:17 rotation; after-hours call is strictly by phone.
- Newly renovated clinic, finishing July 2023
- Treat a wide range of patients.
- Specialists are at your fingertips at UCHealth Yampa Valley Medical Center.
- Care-team model with RN and clinical MAs that help with inbasket support.
- You will join a financially stable organization with a steadfast commitment to primary care.
- Work 36 patient contact hours each week.
- Opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Craig, Colorado
In Craig, Colorado, you’ll enjoy wide open spaces and smaller town living with city conveniences. Just an hour west of Steamboat Springs, Colorado, located halfway between Denver, Colorado and Salt Lake City, Utah, this family-friendly community of 10,000 is host to a strong school system and plenty of outdoor activities. You’ll be able to explore a wide variety of winter sports like cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. In the summer, enjoy golf, fishing, float trips on the Yampa River and the expansive city pool, which includes a wave pool and a lap pool.
Housing is affordable. Energy production and agriculture are key contributors to the economy here. In no time, you’ll be a vital part of this community.
About Steamboat Springs, Colorado
Steamboat Springs is a premier Colorado outdoor enthusiast destination. Enjoy small town living with big-city style. Steamboat, originally known as a summertime getaway, now offers hiking, camping, fishing and mountain biking to fit all levels of adventure. Winter brings with it the famous ""Champagne Powder"", and Steamboat is transformed into a skiers’ paradise. Dine alfresco along the Yampa River in the summer, or cozy up to the fire during the winter months at any one of the numerous award-winning restaurants. Staying true to its western roots, Steamboat is the destination for high-style with laid-back easy living.