UCHealth Primary Care - Craig
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care - Craig
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Primary Care - Craig is ready to welcome a full-time family medicine physician who is enthusiastic and patient-driven. At UCHealth, our mission is simple - make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care of the highest level. Be a part of a stable organization within a rural community, just 45 minutes from Steamboat Springs.
- Join a group with one physician and one advanced practice provider.
- Call is phone-only and shared 1:7.
- Treat a wide range of patients.
- Work 36 patient contact hours each week.
- Opportunity to grow into a leadership role.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Craig, Colorado
In Craig, Colorado, you’ll enjoy wide open spaces and smaller town living with city conveniences. Just an hour west of Steamboat Springs, Colorado, located halfway between Denver, Colorado and Salt Lake City, Utah, this family-friendly community of 10,000 is host to a strong school system and plenty of outdoor activities. You’ll be able to explore a wide variety of winter sports like cross country skiing, snowshoeing, and snowmobiling. In the summer, enjoy golf, fishing, float trips on the Yampa River and the expansive city pool, which includes a wave pool and a lap pool.
Housing is affordable. Energy production and agriculture are key contributors to the economy here. In no time, you’ll be a vital part of this community.