1:9 call | Non-Invasive Cardiologist needed to join high-volume, collegial practice in beautiful Colorado Springs
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central – Colorado Springs
If you're ready to play hard at work, but play harder outside of work with the Rocky Mountains in your backyard, you're ready to join the cardiology team at UCHealth in Colorado Springs.
Our well-established cardiology program is expanding due to high patient volumes and is ready to welcome a full-time, fellowship-trained, non-invasive cardiologist who is enthusiastic, patient-driven, board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease and board certified/comfortable with TEEs, echocardiography and stress testing.
Here are a few good reasons to join our cardiology team:
- Call is 1:9 weekends and weekdays with back up interventional coverage, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Our team - a collaborative, cohesive group that includes thirteen cardiologists and seven advanced practitioners – thrives on providing high-quality cardiac care.
- You'll enjoy working in state of the art clinic space with beautiful views of the Rocky Mountains.
- We offer clinical trials so patients can participate in cutting edge care. Our multi-disciplinary approach helps ensure the high quality care for every patient.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.