UCHealth Primary Care - Erie
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care - Erie
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealthMedical Group seeks an experienced board-certified Family Medicine physician to join our planned development in Erie, Colorado. Be part of this brand new office in the rapidly growing community just east of Boulder.
Below are a few good reasons to join UCHealth:
- You will have a voice in practice and patient decisions- build your vision of exceptional patient care
- Your call schedule allows for work-life balance; after-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group.
- You will join a nationally recognized non-profit health system with a steadfast commitment to primary care.
- Integrated behavioral health services will be offered onsite.
- will work 36 scheduled patient care hours per week.
At UCHealth, we're looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don't shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity and quality incentives
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Signing bonus
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
Join a world-class health system with more than 1,000 physicians and advanced practice providers serving 12 major hospitals and more than 150 clinics and surgery centers throughout the Front Range of Colorado and southern Wyoming.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization focused on innovation, quality and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health.
Contact us today to learn more.
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.