Physician • Neurosurgery
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Make Extraordinary Possible
At UCHealth, our mission is simple - to improve lives. That starts with you. We improve lives through fresh ideas, innovative approaches and an unwavering commitment to world-class care.
UCHealth Medical Group and the Neurosurgery group are ready to welcome a board-eligible/certified neurosurgeon to their team. The ideal candidate will have strong general practice experience with an interest in high acuity neurosurgical patients including trauma, tumor and spine. At UCHealth, we believe each person is extraordinary, and together, we make extraordinary possible.
Here are a few good reasons to join our practice in southern Colorado:
- Level I Trauma Center with full time surgical and medical intensivist teams
- Comprehensive Stroke Center staffed by a separate neuro-endovascular team
- Established, collegial practice of five physicians and 10 APPs to support the program
- 1:6 call supported by an experienced team of neurosurgeons
- 70% Spine and 30% Cranial case mix
- Physician-led medical group
- Well established hospital infrastructure, ancillary and support services
- EPIC EMR utilized system wide
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. We welcome those who naturally gravitate toward our inclusive community that celebrates our differences, our individuality and our similarities. Here, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We are unable to support visa candidates for this position.
- The pay range for this full-time position is $800,000-$880,000 annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
- Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
- Retirement plan options to fit your needs.
- Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Paid malpractice.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.