UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies – Loveland
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies – Loveland
Make Extraordinary Possible
The Division of Cardiothoracic Surgery at UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies is embarking upon a national search for a cardiac surgeon. The candidate must have completed a residency or fellowship in cardiothoracic surgery and be board-eligible or board-certified by the American Board of Thoracic Surgery.
The position will join our outstanding and well-established team that is continuing to grow and eager to mentor the upcoming generation of Cardiothoracic Surgery. This group currently consists of five cardiac surgeons and one pure thoracic surgeon. The surgeons perform the full range of adult cardiac surgery including complex valve repair, multiple arterial revascularization, TAVR, TMVR, and Convergent procedures. This a rapidly growing community-based hospital setting with a massive cardiology outreach system.
This opportunity offers a robust clinical practice that also involves some clinical research and medical education. Nestled along the foothills in the heart of Northern Colorado, there is a wide array of outdoor activities including hiking, biking, skiing, and watersports. With a strong public education system and a vibrant community, there are many activities for children and adults alike.
- Be a part of our accomplished Cardiothoracic Surgery team at Medical Center of the Rockies.
- Competitive base salaries with quality bonuses.
- Building a strong APP and OR staff support with night call coverage.
- Call is 1:4-5.
- Active Robotic program.
- Strong partnership with cardiology: TAVRs, lead extractions, and surgical ablation.
- 35+ employed Cardiologists on staff with interventional, imaging, EP, structural, and peripheral specialists.
- Expansive patient outreach with large geographic catchment zone including Colorado, Wyoming, Nebraska, and Montana.
- Large modern hospital with 2 Cardiothoracic ORs and 1 Hybrid Room.
- Collaborative and experienced surgeons that will provide guidance, support, and mentorship.
- Opportunity for research along with clinical practice.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution., As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements., No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status., UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's “Sweetheart City” and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.