Physician • Hematology/Oncology
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
- Unique hospitalist oncology opportunity at UCHealth with an established and growing program.
- Superb cooperative work environment.
- Duties include Hematology and Oncology consults and collaborative management of inpatient Hematology and Oncology patients.
- No outpatient clinical responsibilities.
- Clinical nurse specialist to assist with inpatient responsibilities.
- Participation in tumor boards within a reputable academic organization.
- Coverage of two hospitals within 12-mile radius.
- Responsibility of 14 shifts per month.
- Work with excellent hospitalist service.
- Supportive outpatient clinical oncologists to create a great work/life balance in the best place to enjoy it.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.