Physician • Family Medicine
Family Medicine Physician
UCHealth Primary Care - Cripple Creek
Cripple Creek, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationCripple Creek, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care - Cripple Creek
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Primary Care – Cripple Creek is ready to welcome a .6 FTE Family Medicine Physician who is empathetic and patient-driven. At UCHealth, we make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care of the highest level.
- Call is phone-only and shared 1:25.
- Practice small town, rural medicine.
- Treat a wide range of patients from pediatrics to geriatrics.
- Work three days a week.
- Specialists at your fingertips at UCHealth Pikes Peak Regional Hospital in Woodland Park.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Cripple Creek, Colorado
Cripple Creek is a former gold mining camp located 20 miles southwest of Colorado Springs near the base of Pikes Peak. Today, you'll find treasures of a different sort: rich history, year-round events, and fun family attractions. The town has retained many of the storefronts and buildings that were there at its early beginnings, now filled with souvenirs, history, sweet treats and more. On occasion, you can catch a glimpse of the wild donkeys that roam the area. For such a little town, Cripple Creek is kind of a big deal.