Physician • Surgery
UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies – Loveland
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies – Loveland
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Medical Group vascular surgery team at UCHealth Medical Center of the Rockies in Loveland, Colorado, is adding a board eligible or board certified vascular surgeon to our team thanks to growth throughout the region.
- Join our outstanding and well-established team that is continuing to grow and eager to mentor the upcoming generation of vascular surgeons.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a fast paced, busy, high volume, high producing group.
- Candidates must have extensive training in open and endovascular techniques, and be comfortable with all facets of vascular cases.
- Practicing out of a busy Level II Trauma Center with a fully functional and brand new hybrid room.
- Ample APP support.
Nestled along the foothills in the heart of Northern Colorado, there is a wide array of outdoor activities including hiking, biking, skiing, and watersports. With a strong public education system and a vibrant community, there are many activities for children and adults alike.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with
a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing
unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10
hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine,
providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through
UCHealth recognizes appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's “Sweetheart City” and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.