Physician • Family Medicine
Part-Time Family Medicine
UCHealth Family Medicine – Greeley
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Family Medicine – Greeley
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a part-time Family Medicine physician who is enthusiastic, entrepreneurial, and patient driven to join our established primary care team. Located in our brand new medical office building, adjacent to our new Greeley Hospital, you will be in the heart of Northern Colorado.
- Join an established group and build your vision of exceptional patient care.
- Have a work-life balance. Call is phone only and in a 1:15 rotation.
- Enjoy a patient mix that includes children, young adults, and geriatrics.
- With approximately 40 specialties within UCHealth Medical Group, you’ll have access to a wide variety of specialty care when your patients need additional care.
- Located in a multi-specialty building with a collaborative team.
- Retention bonus available.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.