Busy OBGYN Group Looking for an Employed Partner in CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
SpecialtyObstetrics & Gynecology
LocationColorado Springs, CO
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central – Colorado Springs
UCHealth Medical Group is currently interviewing for an employed physician to join a busy, collaborative team of three OBGYNs, experienced APPs, and a tenured support staff in our Rangewood Women's Care clinic. This is a beautiful facility equipped with two ultrasound rooms and an onsite procedure room. Call is 1:4 and 1 weekend per month; and the new physician can also deliver their own patients. This is a unique group that works hard and reaps the benefits, and they are eager to be supportive of a new physician.
- Your training sets you apart: We welcome experienced physicians and new grads to apply as we expand our services in northern Colorado.
- You’ll work with a collegial team: Our team of physicians and nurses provide an unmatched patient experience.
- Our call schedule supports work-life balance: Call coverage is 1:4 weekdays and 1:4 weekends, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Simply stated, we free you to be you.
- You’ll have access to innovative technologies: With a fully integrated EPIC EMR system and state-of-the-art equipment, such as DaVinci Robot Surgery, you can help patients have a shorter length of stay and better post-operative outcomes.
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Colorado Springs
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs, Colorado invites the outdoor adventurists to the cultural enthusiast to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a population of just over 650,000, Colorado Springs boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.