Nurse Practitioner - Urology
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationFort Collins, CO
UCHealth Urology Clinic - Harmony Campus
We have an exciting opportunity for a Nurse Practitioner with our Urology team in beautiful Fort Collins, CO. We are looking for an individual with a strong background in Urology or Oncology.
This individual will provide high-quality and personalized care, always putting patients first. We are looking for someone who enjoys a fast-paced and flexible team environment.
This role will have a five day work week Monday-Friday, no weekends, no call, and no evenings.
Do you want to work at a provider lead organization with a dedicated focus on access, performance, and innovation? If so, keep reading to see if UCHealth is the place for you to grow your career!
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level
UCHealth Medical Group is ready to welcome a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner. Here are a few good reasons to join our Urology practice in Fort Collins, CO.
- You'll work with a collaborative team: Our team is relaxed, collegial and passionate about providing evidence-based care.
- Work-life balance: Monday through Friday schedule. You will not be required to take call ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- Commitment to our patients: Working with teams of satisfied UCHealth clinicians and staff members, we are able to put our patients first by providing high-quality, personalized care.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity incentives
- Market competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- All credentialing expense covered
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
About Fort Collins
Fort Collins is where outdoor adventure meets life in perfect inspiration. This is the place where your inner enthusiast can meet up with reality, where life is experienced not watched, where you can find you.
Fort Collins is home to Colorado State University and is known as the gateway to the Rocky Mountain National Park. Here “live, work, play” takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play. Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes or whitewater raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers.
The Old Town District of Fort Collins, a culinary enthusiast’s paradise, offers over 40 locally owned restaurants that are sure to please the most discriminating tastes or tour the more than 20 locally owned but regionally acclaimed microbreweries. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks, and museums round out the cultural yet small town feel of Fort Collins.