UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Longs Peak Hospital
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Longs Peak Hospital is building its Neurosurgery program and strategically adding a general practice neurosurgeon. The ideal candidate will be board eligible/certified with practice experience to drive this service line in Longmont, Colorado, about 45 minutes north of Denver.
- Opportunity to drive program development within a malleable practice setting.
- Enjoy a mix of clinical responsibilities and a wide breadth of neurosurgical cases at the Level III Trauma Center.
- Enjoy the Colorado lifestyle with close access to the mountains, ski resorts, major metropolitan activities and the Denver airport.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Generous starting bonus.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
About Longmont, Colorado
Consistently named as one of the nation’s top places to live, it’s no wonder Longmont is amongst the fastest growing communities in the nation. There’s a little something here for everyone - outstanding public schools, art, culture and the great outdoors. Here you’ll find Colorado’s first new urbanist-planned community, local breweries and distilleries, music festivals, farmers markets and easy access to hiking, camping, skiing, snowshoeing and boating. Longmont is less than an hour’s drive to Denver. And with the Rocky Mountains in our backyard, there are more than 20 ski resorts, four national parks and countless quaint mountain towns nearby to challenge your inner adventure-junkie, knock a few bucket items off the list, or simply relax in majestic and fantastic scenery.