UCHealth Oncology Scottsbluff
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Oncology Scottsbluff
- Your opportunity to take over an Established, 30-year practice.
- State-of-the-Art 188 bed hospital with Level II Trauma Center.
- Join a comprehensive team – AOCNP, Rad/Onc, Gyn/Onc, 4 Gen/Surg.
- Four-Day work week. No night call.
- Bi-Weekly tumor boards and access to clinical trials.
- Brand new Infusion clinic with 13 chairs and fully staffed with OCN-RNs.
- Competitive 2-Year Salary Guarantee + Productivity Bonus.
- Starting Bonus/ Relocation Assistance / Time off & Wellness Benefits / CME.
By joining the UCHealth Cancer Care team, you will be part of a collaborative, enthusiastic, experienced, and innovative team.
Our patients enjoy having the latest in clinical trials and truly believe that our clinical research shapes the future of cancer care. You also will have the ability to collaborate with colleagues at Colorado’s only NCI designated Cancer Center at the CU Cancer Center in Aurora.
As part of UCHealth, we focus on personalized care and the one reason we come to work each day: to make a difference in the life of each patient. Apply today.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Scottsbluff, Neb.
Scottsbluff is a Western Nebraska community of 15,000. Here, residents enjoy healthy lifestyles rich with breath taking views of Scotts Bluff national monument and Chimney Rock. We invite you to experience a place where a night out on the town doesn't involve fighting bumper-to-bumper traffic or enduring long waits at your favorite restaurant. The whole family can enjoy live concerts and events at an amphitheater under the stars. An active art community offers patrons the opportunity to participate in ongoing art, theater and choral activities.