Physician • Surgery
General Surgeon with an Interest in Trauma
UCHealth Greeley Medical Center
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Greeley Medical Center
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Medical Group’s Trauma Acute Care Surgery team in Greeley, Colorado, is adding a board certified general surgeon with an interest in trauma to our team thanks to growth throughout the region. At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
- The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a growing service of five physicians at our level III trauma center.
- Experience and/or interest in a leadership role serving as the trauma medical director is required.
- The service covers elective general surgery, emergency general surgery, and surgical critical care and managing a growing volume of patients at a high performing Level III Trauma Center.
- Strong APP support.
- Robotic access available.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
This opportunity offers a robust clinical practice that also involves some clinical research and medical education. Nestled along the foothills in the heart of Northern Colorado, there is a wide array of outdoor activities including hiking, biking, skiing, and watersports. With a strong public education system and a vibrant community, there are many activities for children and adults alike.
About Greeley, Colorado
With a population of 107,000, Greeley is situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado: the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. It is an hour north of Denver and minutes from the surrounding northern Colorado communities of Loveland and Fort Collins. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing and boating are part of the northern Colorado lifestyle. The census bureau has named Greeley the fastest-growing metro area in Colorado. It's also been named #1 best-affordable Front Range small town by TurboTenant and was named in the top 20 cities in Colorado to raise a family by SmartAsset.