Advanced Practitioner • Family Medicine
Family Nurse Practitioner
UCHealth Primary Care - Estes Park
Estes Park, CO
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
LocationEstes Park, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care - Estes Park
- 1 year of experience in primary care or urgent care medicine is preferred.
- The schedule is M-F, 8 AM - 5 PM.
- Local candidates or familiarity with Estes Park preferred.
- Anticipated call schedule 1-2 days/month.
The pay range for this position is $45.13 - $64.50 / hour. Pay is dependent on the applicant's relevant experience. An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement Package that includes a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance for full and part-time positions.
Requirements for Nurse Practitioners
- Master's degree in Nursing and graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program.
- Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or Nurse Practitioner Certification issued by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners Certification Board (AANPCB) is required for hire and must be maintained throughout employment.
- Unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license issued by the State Board of Nursing in the state of practice or compact privileges under the multi-state Nurse Licensure Compact agreement.
- Unrestricted medical staff membership, with appropriate practice privileges.
- Fill prescriptive authority.
- Unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice.
- Eligible to provide services reimbursable services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid.
- Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusion from either the Health and Human Services/Office of Inspectors General (HHS/OIG) or the General Services Administration’s (GSA) List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification issued by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive, and intellectual curiosity.
We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and is motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we'll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There are no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions, or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Estes Park, Colorado
Estes Park, Colorado, gateway to Rocky Mountain National Park, is a mountain town located about one hour west of Loveland, Colorado. The town population is just over 6,000 but swells throughout the summer to accommodate visitors from across the globe. The community is tight-knit. The patients are grateful. Mountain living gives access to hiking, biking, ATV exploration, snow shoeing, sledding, ice skating and more.
Elk and bears are frequently spotted in Estes Park. A drive through Rocky Mountain National Park over Trail Ridge Road will have you climb to 12,000 feet while soaking in forests, mountain peaks, and tundra atop the continental divide.