Interventional Cardiology – Structural Heart – Loveland, Colo.
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
UCHealth Heart and Vascular Clinic – Loveland
We have a robust structural heart program as part of our well-established, high-volume cardiology practice. We are looking for a fellowship-trained interventional cardiologist with a passion for structural heart. A structural heart fellowship is preferred and your training volume for TAVR should be a minimum of 100 TAVRs as primary operator. (No exceptions will be made to this minimum requirement.)
Here are some things you should know about working at UCHealth in northern Colorado:
- Our team – a collaborative, cohesive group includes more than 40 providers – thrives on providing the best cardiac care in the region.
- Our structural procedures include TAVR, LAAO, and complex Mitral Valve intervention.
- Our program has three structural heart days of procedures and clinic per week.
- We host an Edwards Valve optimization course for advanced TAVR training throughout the year.
- Call is 1:4 weekends (Fri-Sun) and one weekday night of interventional call each week for your first year. Thereafter, call is less frequent and shared equally within the group, ensuring you have time to enjoy the Colorado lifestyle.
- The group is active in building outreach clinics so you will get to travel approximately one day each week to other clinic locations. This helps us deliver on our promise of a positive patient experience and assists with our commitment to great access for patient appointments.
Our team prides itself on being at the cutting edge of health care, offering the latest clinical trials, evidence-based technologies and procedures.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. Join us. Please include your USMLE and Cardiology board scores with your application.
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.