Physician • Orthopedic Surgery
Total Joint and Sports Medicine Surgeon
UCHealth Orthopedics Clinic - Grandview
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Orthopedics Clinic - Grandview
UCHealth is strategically adding a Total Joint & Sports Medicine Orthopedic Surgeon to meet the demands of our fast-growing community of Colorado Springs, Colorado, and will begin practicing in 2023.
- Team of 12 Orthopedic surgeons: 3 Orthopedic Traumatologists, 9 elective subspecialty trained surgeons, including 3 well-established total joint surgeons.
- Dedicated clinic and OR time.
- Onsite diagnostic imaging ensures optimized clinical workflow.
- Physician-led medical group.
- EPIC EMR utilized system-wide.
- Must have orthopedic total joint fellowship.
- Must participate in general orthopedic call at a Level I and Level III trauma center for an average of 12 days per quarter.
- Must be BE/BC.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Generous starting bonus and continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.