Physician • Neurology
Neurology Physician with Subspecialty Opportunities
UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital Central
UCHealth Memorial Hospital System is seeking exceptional BE/BC Neurologists to join our team. Our rapidly growing practice offers exciting outpatient practice opportunities in a setting that emphasizes collegiality, compassionate care, and an integrated system approach. Our outpatient team consists of 5 neurologists and 3 APPs with excellent support staff and first-class practice leadership. Neurologists with fellowship training would find incredible opportunity to develop their sub-specialty interests, specifically movement disorders.
At UCHealth we’re looking for those who are talented and inspired — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
This is a HUGE OPPORTUNITY for motivated and team-oriented Neurologists. The new physician will be walking into a well-established referral system, standard clinic work schedule, and ability to enjoy an excellent work/life balance.
- No inpatient call.
- Outpatient clinic setting with excellent support staff.
- Bonus potential based on productivity.
- Our practice offers an AANEM Accredited EMG laboratory, comprehensive EEG services, neuropsychology, and close collaboration with Neurosurgery, Neurovascular, Orthopedics, Sleep Lab, and Neuroimaging.
- Outstanding Neurohospitalist colleagues covering 2 major hospitals (Comprehensive Stroke Certified).
- Inpatient and tele-neurology work available for candidates seeking additional income opportunities.
*At this time, we cannot accept visa candidates. Thank you for your interest in UCHealth.
- Retirement program encompassing a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.