Advanced Practitioner • Pain Management
PA Pain Management – Loveland CO.
UCHealth Pain Management Clinic - Loveland
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
FacilityUCHealth Pain Management Clinic - Loveland
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth has an excellent opportunity for a Physician Assistant to join our highly-reputable Pain Management Clinic in Northern Colorado.
- Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced, high volume clinic and has a collaborative approach to patient care.
- Is able to work both autonomously and in a team environment.
- 2+ years of experience in pain management is preferred.
The pay range for this position is $48.37/hour – $69.12/ hour. Pay is dependent on the applicant's relevant experience. An annual bonus may be paid to eligible employees based upon organizational and individual performance.
Here are a few good reasons to join our team in Northern Colorado:
- Our schedule supports a work-life balance. This position is a full-time Monday-Friday, 8-5. No evenings, weekend or call.
- Our team is a collaborative and cohesive group that includes 4 Physicians and 4 APPs who thrive on providing the best pain management care in the region.
Requirements for Physician Assistants
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Physician Assistant Studies.
- Unrestricted license to practice as a Physician Assistant in the State of Colorado.
- Physician Assistant Certification (PA-C) issued by the National Commission for Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) is required for hire and must be maintained throughout employment.
- Unrestricted Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) permit to prescribe all medications commonly prescribed in the course of practice.
- Eligible to provide services reimbursable services and maintain provider status with Medicare and Medicaid.
- Eligible to provide services with no sanctions or exclusion from either the Health and Human Services/Office of Inspectors General (HHS/OIG) or the General Services Administration’s (GSA) List of Parties Excluded from Federal Programs.
- Unrestricted medical staff membership, with appropriate practice privileges.
- Prescriptive authority as appropriate, per medical staff service privileging process.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification issued by the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross.
We welcome those who naturally gravitate toward our inclusive community that celebrates our differences, our individuality, and our similarities. Here, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence, and integrity. For those individuals called to join our team, we want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement Package that includes a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than eight hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Loveland, Colorado
Loveland is located 45 miles north of Denver on the I-25 corridor. This town is often referred to as America's “Sweetheart City” and is just a short drive west to the Big Thompson Canyon and Rocky Mountain National Park. Life seamlessly transitions from work to play with the over 60 miles of paved and unpaved trails, numerous lakes and easy access to the amenities of the big city or quiet peacefulness of the Rocky Mountains. Live the adventure in Loveland.