Physician • Neurosurgery
UCHealth Memorial Hospital North
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital North
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth Memorial Hospital North, a Level III Trauma Center, is expanding its Neurosciences program. We are strategically adding a Neurosurgeon with experience and interest in spine. The ideal candidate will be board eligible/certified with an interest and experience in driving a community-based Spine Center of Excellence along with neurosurgical and orthopedic spine colleagues.
- Level III Trauma Center with future plans as a Level II Trauma Center
- Affiliated Level I Trauma Center and Comprehensive Stroke Center
- Established, experienced and congenial colleagues
- Call supported by a team of five neurosurgeons
- 70% Spine and 30% General Neurosurgery case mix
- Physician-led medical group
- Well established referral base
- EPIC EMR utilized system-wide
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Awards and Recognition
- Level III Trauma Center designation, soon to be Level II.
- American Association of Neuromuscular and Electrodiagnostic Medicine Accredited Laboratory.
- 2022 Women’s Choice Award for best hospital.
- Top 1% for Southwest Oncology Group oncology research trials.
- Outstanding Achievement Award for the Oncology Service Line, American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.