Physician • Psychiatry
Full-time Adult Psychiatrist in Southern Colorado
UCHealth Memorial Hospital North
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Memorial Hospital North
The UCHealth Medical Group is seeking an energetic, full-time Adult Psychiatrist with fellowship training in either Consultation-Liaison or Addiction Medicine to provide care for patients in our community of southern Colorado, about an hour south of Denver. At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
- Your schedule will generally consist of a Monday-Friday 8am-5pm work week
- Will provide coverage at 2 large hospitals in Colorado Springs – Memorial Hospital Central and Memorial Hospital North
- Telehealth coverage for 2 smaller, regional hospitals
- Ability to work with medical students and residents who rotate with our psychiatry line
- 3+ years of experience preferred, however new graduates out of fellowship will also be considered
- You can enjoy your time off with America’s mountain, Pikes Peak in your backyard, and easy access to trails and ski resorts
- Be part of a collegial group that works together closely to provide the utmost quality care for our patients while supporting each team member's personal and professional goals.
To learn more about this rewarding opportunity, please contact:
Thomas, Physician Recruiter
We expect you live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
- Salary guarantee, starting bonus and relocation assistance offered.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.