Physician • Hematology/Oncology
UCHealth Cancer Care and Hematology Clinic – Memorial Central
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Cancer Care and Hematology Clinic – Memorial Central
- Join a well-established, high-volume practice with a seasoned staff and partner.
- Practice within the physician-led medical group with over 650 physicians and over 500 APPs.
- Enjoy a steady growth of new patients with a large and loyal referral base from our 11 primary care clinics and 4 OB/GYN clinics located throughout Colorado Springs.
- Receive support from a GynOnc dedicated Nurse Navigator, GYN-specialized Radiation Oncologist, and GYN-specialized Pathologists.
- Receive midlevel provider support in addition to full-spectrum ancillary support such as pelvic physical therapy, cancer nutrition, and counseling.
- Take part in the opportunity to teach medical students from two different medical schools.
- Take part in research trials as well as the opportunity to offer them to patients.
- Practice and operate at our Level I trauma center UCHealth Memorial Hospital Central with access to the da Vinci XI surgical system, clinical trials, and onsite infusion center.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Generous starting bonus.
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Awards and Recognition
- Outstanding Achievement Award for the Oncology Service Line, American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer.
- Level I Trauma Center designation.
- Comprehensive Stroke Center Certification.
- ACC HeartCARE Center and ACC TAVR Certification.
- Rehab Patient Care Unit Awarded “Top Performer Award” by Uniform Data Systems.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.