Physician • Endocrinology
UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center
At UCHealth, we do things differently.
We strive to promote individual and community health and answer every question along the way. Our network of nationally-recognized hospitals, clinic locations, and board-certified health care providers extends throughout Colorado, southern Wyoming, and western Nebraska. We are a non-profit health system that ranks among the top-performing health systems in the country.
A partnership of providers who care about their patients.
Our success is defined by more than our patient volumes or treatment outcomes. It’s about building a team of exceptional people, from our clinical staff to our expert physicians, who consistently do what is right for the individuals we are honored to serve. UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led, multi-specialty medical group with over 1200 providers serving 11 hospitals and hundreds of outpatient clinics. UCHealth Medical Group is focused on improving the patient experience and achieving the best clinical outcomes. We are the fastest-growing, most comprehensive multi-specialty medical group in Colorado.
UCHealth Medical Group has an opportunity for an Endocrinologist to join our growing outpatient practice in the heart of Cherry Creek. We invite highly qualified BC/BE candidates who are committed to the highest levels of patient care to apply.
What the UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center has to offer you:
- An established and growing patient base. You will be joining a well-trained group of 1 endocrinologist and an onsite diabetes educator.
- A collegial work environment with other medical and surgical specialties including Pain Management, Neurology, Rheumatology, Gastroenterology, General Surgery, Dermatology, Orthopedics, Urology, and more.
- Outpatient imaging, ambulatory surgical center, lab, retail pharmacy, and infusion center onsite.
- High-end, patient experience-focused medical center in the heart of Cherry Creek. You can enjoy your time off with easy access to ski resorts, hiking trails, and some of the best shopping and dining in Denver.
- You will be joining a physician-led practice with an emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
Our exceptional compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
Join us to create a healthier Colorado.
Contact us today to learn more.
Niki Lofton, UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions, or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Cherry Creek, Colorado
Cherry Creek North is the premier outdoor retail and dining destination in Denver with over 600 businesses and 16 walkable blocks where you can find an impressive collection of art galleries, independently owned boutiques, international fashion brands, spas, salons, restaurants and luxury hotel options. This beautiful community is connected to downtown Denver and includes a 22-mile recreational path to Denver and beyond."/p>