Physician • Occupational Medicine
Occupational Medicine Physician
UCHealth Occupational Medicine Clinic - Orchards
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Occupational Medicine Clinic - Orchards
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Medical Group is looking for an energetic Occupational Medicine Physician with the vision and enthusiasm to join our team as we grow and provide care for patients in our community of Longmont, Colorado, about forty-five minutes north of Denver.
- Your schedule will consist of 4-10 hour shifts with no weekend or call requirements.
- You will be joining a well-established practice with APP support and a seasoned staff and partner.
- The primary location of practice is at the Orchards Clinic in Loveland with a potential need to temporarily provide coverage at the other Occupational Medicine clinics in Northern Colorado, to include Longmont, Greeley, and Fort Collins.
- You will be joining a physician-led practice with emphasis on professional autonomy and multi-specialty collaboration.
- You can enjoy your time off with easy access to Denver, hiking trails and ski resorts.
- This position is not considering new grads at this time.
At UCHealth, we are dedicated to putting patients first, excellence and integrity. We want you to help make extraordinary possible.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes appreciates the
rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can
offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer,
UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid
requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms,
conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against
because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national
origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation,
gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not
discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as
defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable
accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with
Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not
impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Northern Colorado
Greeley, Loveland and Fort Collins, located one hour north of Denver, are situated between two of the most beautiful features in Colorado, the majestic Rocky Mountains and the golden High Plains. Residents enjoy healthy lifestyles filled with outdoor activities to suit any taste. Hiking, biking, golfing, and boating are minutes away. First-rate dining and shopping mingle with the fast-growing arts community to make Northern Colorado your lifestyle destination.