Physician • Internal Medicine
Internal Medicine Physician
UCHealth Primary Care – Steele Street
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Steele Street
UCHealth Primary Care- Steele Street is seeking a board-certified Internal Medicine provider to join a beautiful practice in the Cherry Creek neighborhood.
At UCHealth, our mission is to improve lives. That mission starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
Here are some of the reasons to join our medical group:
- Exceptional clinical quality ratings and patient satisfaction scores
- Our provider retention rate exceeds industry standards
- We offer integrated behavioral health services onsite in all primary care offices
- Practice with highly respected colleagues and share a patient-first commitment. A commitment backed by the nationally ranked University of Colorado’s powerful academic center, providing you and our patients with the most innovative treatments and technologies available today.
- The UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center is just three blocks away, you’ll have access to a comprehensive network of specialists when your patients need additional care.
At UCHealth, we’re looking for talented and inspired people — those who don’t shy away from daily opportunities to improve lives. We want you to find more than just a career here. We want you to make extraordinary possible. Join us to create a healthier Colorado.
Contact us today to learn more.
Niki Lofton, UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity and quality incentives
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Signing bonus
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
- Relocation expenses available
About Cherry Creek
Cherry Creek is an upscale community located east of Downtown Denver. The mile-high city enjoys breathtaking views of the Rockies to the west, and residents are 90 minutes from some of the best skiing and hiking in the country. Cherry Creek North is the premier outdoor retail and dining destination in Denver with over 600 businesses and 16 walkable blocks, where you can find an impressive collection of art galleries, independently owned boutiques, international fashion brands, spas, salons, restaurants and luxury hotel options. This beautiful community is connected to downtown Denver and includes a 22-mile recreational path to Denver and beyond.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
At UCHealth, we live our organization’s mission to “Improve lives daily”. We value phenomenal people with incredible skill and dedication to the community that they serve. We build supportive clinical teams backed by leadership that care and encourage you to be the best version of yourself, every day. Here, you can put your passion to care towards providing the exceptional quality of primary care that our patients expect.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.