Physician • Family Medicine
Family Medicine Physician
UCHealth Primary Care - Highlands Ranch
Highlands Ranch, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationHighlands Ranch, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care - Highlands Ranch
UCHealth Primary care is seeking a Board Certified Family Medicine provider for our Highlands Ranch Family Medicine Practice.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple- to improve lives. That mission starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
Below are a few good reasons to join our medical group
- Exceptional clinical quality ratings and patient satisfaction scores
- Our provider retention rate exceeds industry standards
Position Description and Qualifications
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Provide primary care services in a high-functioning outpatient setting
- Your call schedule allows for a work-life balance, and is strictly by phone and shared among a large group
· We offer integrated behavioral health services onsite in all primary care offices.
Contact us today to learn more:
Niki Lofton, UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
Our Competitive Benefits and Compensation Package Includes
- Salary guarantee with productivity and quality incentives.
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Starting bonus and relocation assistance
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization focused on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
We are proud to be the official Hospital of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Training Center, Colorado Springs and our designation as the #1 hospital in Colorado in 2021-22 by U.S. News & World Report; a testament to the quality care we deliver every day, and our commitment to put patients first.
At UCHealth, we live our organization’s mission to “Improve lives daily”. We value phenomenal people with incredible skill and dedication to the community that they serve. We build supportive clinical teams backed by leadership that care and encourage you to be the best version of yourself, every day. Here, you can put your passion to care towards providing the exceptional quality of primary care that our patients expect. Join us to create a healthier Colorado.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Highlands Ranch, Colorado
Highlands Ranch is located 12 miles south of Denver in Douglas County and offers a magnificent quality of life and opportunities for an active lifestyle. This community is touted as one of the best destinations to raise a family in Colorado and recognized nationally by Forbes as one of the top places to move in the country. Highlands Ranch is home to energetic people and a diverse wildlife population. Eighty-five percent of homes in Highlands Ranch are located within one-quarter mile of a park, open space area or trail.