Physician • Family Medicine
Family Medicine Physician at Aspire
UCHealth Primary Care – Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationGreenwood Village, CO
FacilityUCHealth Primary Care – Greenwood Village
The city of Greenwood Village in South Metro Denver is seeking a full-time Board Certified Family Medicine Physician at our Aspire location.
At UCHealth, our mission is simple- to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
Below are a few good reasons to join our medical group
- Exceptional clinical quality ratings and patient satisfaction scores
- Our provider retention rate exceeds industry standards
- We are a financially stable organization with a steadfast commitment to primary care
- We offer integrated behavioral health services onsite in all primary care offices
- Practice with highly respected colleagues and share a patient-first commitment. A commitment backed by the nationally ranked University of Colorado’s powerful academic center, providing you and our patients with the most innovative treatments and technologies available today.
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Family Medicine
- Provide primary care services in a high-functioning outpatient setting
- The UCHealth Highlands Ranch and Anschutz Hospitals are nearby, providing specialty care and hospital services when the need arises
- Your call schedule allows for a work-life balance. After-hours call is strictly by phone and shared among a large group
Competitive Benefits and Compensation
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Salary guarantee with achievable productivity and quality incentives.
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- Retirement program comprised of a pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Starting bonus and relocation assistance
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
About Greenwood Village
Greenwood Village, located near the Denver Tech Center and just south of central Denver, is a dynamic blend of urban and residential areas and offers a wide variety of recreational and cultural activities that appeal to all ages. As part of the highly-rated Cherry Creek School District, Greenwood Village is an excellent place to raise a family. Residents enjoy art exhibits, beautiful parks, shopping, dining, and outdoor concerts. Outdoor interests can be pursued in the many open spaces, parks, and playgrounds, or on the pedestrian, equestrian, and bicycle trails that wind through the Village.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
As the regions only academic hospital, top medical professionals, superior medicine and progressive change make UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital in metro Denver (UCH) one of the leading hospitals in the nation.
Join us to create a healthier Colorado. Contact us today to learn more.
Niki Lofton, UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.