Physician • Radiology
UCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
FacilityUCHealth Cherry Creek Medical Center
Make Extraordinary Possible
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – make extraordinary possible. That starts with you. We help you live your passion of providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth is actively developing a breast imaging service line and is looking for a Breast Radiologist to join our new group.
We are committed to providing excellent patient care and high-quality breast imaging. We follow a patient-centered approach to care. You will be joined by a highly-skilled team of technologists, nurses and radiologists to support best practices and quality patient outcomes.
· Duties may include interpreting screening and diagnostic mammograms, breast MRI examinations, performance and interpretation of breast sonograms, and performance of all breast imaging-guided breast procedures.
- Connection to the state's only NCI-designated Comprehensive Cancer Center at the UCHealth University of Colorado Hospital.
- MD / DO degree
- Colorado Medical License or eligibility for Colorado Medical Licensure.
- Completion of an ACGME-accredited residency program in diagnostic radiology or equivalent.
- Board-certified in Diagnostic Radiology by the American Board of Radiology.
- Breast fellowship-trained with competence in all imaging modalities utilized in breast imaging including digital mammography, breast tomosynthesis, magnetic resonance imaging, and image-guided breast procedures.
- Completion of 1-year fellowship training in Breast Imaging or equivalent.
- Education, training, and experience required by the Mammography Quality Standards Act (MQSA) for physicians interpreting breast imaging.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
- Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
- Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability coverage.
- Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
- Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Please apply today for a complete series of interviews and an introduction to UCHealth.
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
About Cherry Creek, Colorado
Cherry Creek North is the premier outdoor retail and dining destination in Denver with over 600 businesses and 16 walkable blocks where you can find an impressive collection of art galleries, independently owned boutiques, international fashion brands, spas, salons, restaurants and luxury hotel options. This beautiful community is connected to downtown Denver and includes a 22-mile recreational path to Denver and beyond."/p>