Make Extraordinary Possible
Our acclaimed Audiology team is seeking a Clinical Audiologist to join us at UCHealth’s Ear Nose & Throat clinic in Colorado Springs, CO.
Tests, evaluates, diagnoses and treats audiological and vestibular/balance function. Provides a full range of diagnostic and rehabilitative services to patients.
Work Schedule: Full Time Days
• Performs diagnostic testing to assess patient's hearing and vestibular status and to determine appropriate treatment. May also supervise students.
• Develops, documents, implements, and evaluates a plan of care. Collaborates with patient, patient care team, caregivers and family members to integrate treatment options and plan of care.
• Provides or recommends personal and area sound modification devices and strategies, including hearing aids, implants, and alerting devices.
• Counsels on hearing conservation and fits and trains on hearing protection devices.
• Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
The pay range for this position is: $33.82 - $50.73 / hour. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
UCHealth offers a Five Year Incentive Bonus to recognize employee’s contributions to our success in quality, patient experience, organizational growth, financial goals, and tenure with UCHealth. The bonus accumulates annually each October and is paid out in October following completion of five years’ employment.
Requirements & Essential Credentials:
• Basic Life Support
• Licensed Audiologist
• Cert Clinical Competence in Audiology
• Minimum Required Education: Doctorate of Audiology or Master's Degree
Required Licensure/Certification: Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) from The American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA or current certification from American Board of Audiology). State licensure required. Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider.
• Minimum Experience: 1 year related experience.
• IF APPLICABLE: BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
UCHealth offers their employees a competitive and comprehensive total rewards package:
• Full medical, dental and vision coverage
• Retirement plans to include pension plan and 403(b) matching
• Paid time off. Start your employment at UCHealth with PTO in your bank
• Employer-paid life and disability insurance with additional buy-up coverage options
• Tuition and continuing education reimbursement
• Wellness benefits
• 5 year incentive bonus
• Full suite of voluntary benefits such as identity theft protection and pet insurance
• Education benefits for employees, including the opportunity to be eligible for 100% of tuition, books and fees paid for by UCHealth for specific educational degrees. Other programs may also qualify for up to $5,250 pre-paid by UCHealth or in the form of tuition reimbursement each calendar year
At UCHealth, we do things differently
We believe in something different: a focus on the individuality of every person. In big ways and small, we exist to improve the extraordinary lives of all those we serve. As Colorado’s largest and most innovative health care system, we as a team deliver on the commitment to provide the best possible experience for our patients and their families. We foster a true human connection and give people the freedom to live extraordinary lives. A career at UCHealth is more than a job, it’s a passion.
Going beyond quality requires the perfect balance of talent, integrity, drive and intellectual curiosity. We are looking for individuals who recognize, like us, that the world of medicine is ever-changing and are motivated to do what is right, not what is easy. We support creativity and curiosity so that each of us can find the extraordinary qualities within ourselves. At UCHealth, we’ll do everything in our power to make sure you grow and have a meaningful career. There’s no limits to your potential here.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.