Physician • Orthopedic Surgery
Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon in Colorado Springs
UCHealth Orthopedics Clinic - Grandview
Colorado Springs, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Orthopedics Clinic - Grandview
Make Extraordinary Possible
The UCHealth Medical Group Orthopedic Surgery team in Colorado Springs, CO is seeking a Fellowship trained Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon to join our established team of seven surgeons. The selected candidate will be part of a collaborative orthopedic group with an additional dedicated trauma team.
This exciting opportunity includes:
• Join our outstanding and well-established team that is continuing to grow and eager to mentor the upcoming generation of physicians.
• The ideal candidate will enjoy being part of a fast-paced, busy, high volume, & high producing group.
• Sports team and sideline coverage is available with athletic training support.
• Ample clinical staff support and state-of-the-art equipment available.
• Opportunity to hire APP as your practice grows to meet needs.
• Excellent benefits with multiple vehicles for retirement including a pension.
Nestled along the mountains in the heart of Southern Colorado, there is a wide array of outdoor activities including hiking, biking, skiing, and watersports. With a strong public education system and a vibrant community, there are many activities for children and adults alike. Apply today.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
• The pay range for this full-time position is $555,000-$617,000 /annually. If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
• Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
• Retirement program comprised of a basic pension plan, 401(a) investment account, 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
• Exceptional health and welfare benefits including medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
• Paid malpractice.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.