Advanced Practitioner • Anesthesia
Certified RN Anesthetist
UCHealth Anesthesiology - Memorial Central
Colorado Springs, CO
If this position interests you, please call me or apply online:
Don't have a CV? Use our CV Builder, then return here to start the application process.
LocationColorado Springs, CO
FacilityUCHealth Anesthesiology - Memorial Central
Make Extraordinary Possible
At UCHealth, our mission is simple – to improve lives. That starts with you. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level.
UCHealth has an excellent opportunity for a CRNA to work for UCHealth Anesthesiology Memorial Central Hospital in beautiful Colorado Springs, Colorado.
If you’re a Certified RN Anesthetist that provides high-quality, personalized care, look no further than UCHealth.
Work Schedule: Our schedule supports a work-life balance and flexibility with 10-hour or 12-hour shifts, 1 weekend per month, and 1 swing shift per month.
• Performs and documents a pre-anesthetic assessment and evaluation/education of the patient.
• Develops and implements a plan of care, including anesthesia follow-up evaluation and care. Monitors patient's condition and responds to abnormal responses.
• Assists with providing emergent care by providing airway management, administering emergency fluids and drugs, and performing life support techniques.
• Performs clinical support functions including scheduling, managing materials and supplies, and developing clinical policies and procedures.
• Within scope of job, requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgement and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment and take appropriate action.
The pay range for this position is: $178,200 - $216,000 / annually. Pay is dependent on applicant's relevant experience.
Candidates interested in full-time, part-time, or PRN are encouraged to apply.
Requirements for CRNAs
• Registered Nurse
• Basic Life Support (BLS), Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS), and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) issued by the American Heart Association
• Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist
• Master of Science and graduate of an accredited Nurse Anesthetist program.
• Certification as a Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) by the National Board of Certification & Re-certification for Nurse Anesthetists (NBCRNA). State licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN) and Nurse Anesthetist. ACLS, PALS.
• Minimum Experience: None required.
IF APPLICABLE: BLS through the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer with card in-hand before start date. BLS or CPR card must be good through sixty days of hire. All life support certification cards must be issued by either the American Heart Association or the American Red Cross CPR for the Professional Rescuer. (American Red Cross for the Professional Rescuer is only good upon hire and all renewals will need to be through an American Heart Association sanctioned course.)
We expect you to live a balanced life and enjoy the Colorado lifestyle. Our competitive compensation package includes:
• A 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
• Offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage.
• Competitive time off plan and wellness benefits.
• Generous continuing medical education (CME) allowance.
UCHealth is a qualifying employer for the federal Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF) program!
UCHealth provides employees with free assistance navigating the PSLF program to submit their federal student loans for forgiveness through Savi.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
Be Extraordinary. Join Us Today!
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual’s race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any “qualified applicant with a disability” as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Colorado Springs, Colorado
Nestled at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs invites the outdoor adventurists and cultural enthusiasts to enjoy vibrant scenic beauty, rugged outdoor adventure, and exceptional opportunities to create lifelong memories. Colorado Springs is proud to be the home of five military installations and the U.S. Olympic Committee. With a county population of around 650,000, this area boasts a rich heritage with a wide variety of cultural and urbane sophistication. With a moderate cost of living, temperate climate, and an average of 247 days of sunshine per year, Colorado Springs is the perfect place to call home.