UCHealth Family Medicine – Littleton
Highlands Ranch, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationHighlands Ranch, CO
FacilityUCHealth Family Medicine – Littleton
UCHealth Medical Group seeks a Board Certified or Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician to join our Littleton Family Medicine Practice.
Make Extraordinary Possible
Join an established, well-respected team in South Metro Denver. At UCHealth, our mission is simple- to improve lives. We help you live your passion for providing personalized, evidence-based patient care at the highest level. UCHealth Primary Care in Littleton is ready to welcome a full-time board-certified or board-eligible Family Medicine Physician.
Below are a few good reasons to join our medical group
- We’ve achieved exceptional clinical quality ratings and patient satisfaction scores
- Our provider retention rate exceeds industry standards
- We offer integrated behavioral health services in all primary care offices
- We provide supportive services in the clinic so that you can focus on patient care
- You will assume a well-established patient panel
- Call is shared amongst a large group
- Opportunities for leadership and career development
- You will collaborate with multi-specialty practice colleagues as an integral part of a world-class health system, with access to a comprehensive network of specialists at the nearby Highlands Ranch Hospital.
We believe in living a balanced life and enjoying the Colorado lifestyle, which is why we offer a competitive compensation package that includes:
- The pay range for this full-time position is $217,000-$240,000 /annually. If applicable, quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
- Highly competitive offerings include medical, vision, dental, life insurance, disability coverage
- A 403(b) matching account, and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan
- Starting bonus based on FTE
- Relocation assistance
- Continuing medical education (CME) credit
- Malpractice coverage through group provider
Contact us today to learn more.
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
Located just over 10 miles south of Downtown Denver, this family-friendly suburb is a combination of historic Colorado and modern suburban life. Downtown Littleton, founded in 1890, is filled with historic buildings, mom-and-pop eateries, local breweries, and unique shopping. The tree-lined main street is home to independently owned businesses and art galleries, featuring Colorado artists.
The Littleton Public School System has received the Accredited with Distinction recognition from the Colorado Department of Education, which is the state’s highest rating, more times than any other school district in the Denver area combined.
Littleton encompasses 35 miles of bike trails, nearly 1,500 acres of parks, and open space including Chatfield State Park and Reservoir. This suburban community has spectacular mountain views and, with easy highway access, this community is convenient to the Colorado Rocky Mountains and hosts some of the country's best ski resorts.
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization focused on access, performance, innovation, and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
We are proud to be the official Hospital of the U.S. Olympic and Paralympic Training Center, Colorado Springs, and our designation as the #1 hospital in Colorado in 2021-22 by U.S. News & World Report; a testament to the quality care we deliver every day, and our commitment to put patients first.
At UCHealth, we live our organization’s mission to “Improve lives daily”. We value phenomenal people with incredible skill and dedication to the community that they serve. We build supportive clinical teams backed by leadership that care and encourage you to be the best version of yourself, every day. Here, you can put your passion to care towards providing the exceptional quality of primary care that our patients expect. Join us to create a healthier Colorado.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions, or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.