Physician • Behavioral Health
Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist
UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital
Fort Collins, CO
Apply NowUpload your CV
All inquiries/CVs are kept strictly confidential.
LocationFort Collins, CO
FacilityUCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital
Make Extraordinary Possible
UCHealth is seeking a highly skilled and compassionate BC/BE full-time Adult Outpatient Psychiatrist to care for patients in Fort Collins, CO. Join our expanding program that includes a full spectrum of behavioral health services and over 1500 providers within our physician-led multi-specialty group.
- Conduct comprehensive psychiatric evaluations and assessments for adult patients
- Demonstrate compassion and commitment to identifying and treating psychiatric and neuropsychiatric illness, personality, and substance use disorders
- Provide evidence-based psychiatric care, including medication management, psychotherapy, and crisis intervention
- Develop and collaborate with a multidisciplinary team, including therapists, nurses, and social workers
to ensure holistic patient care
- Monitor patients' progress, evaluate treatment effectiveness, and make necessary adjustments to treatment plans
- Actively participate in multidisciplinary team meetings, case conferences, and treatment planning sessions
- Stay current with the latest research, developments, and best practices in psychiatry
· Call is shared among 12 providers
· Supportive work environment with a focus on work-life balance
· Collaborative team approach to patient care
· Access to state-of-the-art facilities and resources
· Mountain Crest will move to a thoughtfully designed Behavioral Health unit at UCHealth Poudre Valley Hospital in Fort Collins. The new unit will include biophilic design principles, an inviting outdoor courtyard, and patient-centered and trauma-informed design focused on patient safety and a therapeutic milieu
· Enjoy the Colorado lifestyle with skiing, biking, hiking and more.
Our competitive compensation package includes:
- A 403(b) matching account and a 457(b) deferred compensation savings plan.
· Salary is $230,850 - $285,000 annually
· Salary range is based on the FTE percentage .81-1.0, which translates to 29 -36 Patient facing hours.
· If applicable, a quality and/or productivity bonus may be offered.
· Relocation package may be offered to eligible candidates.
Join us at UCHealth and make a positive impact on mental health in our community. Apply now to be part of our compassionate and dedicated team.
Contact us today to learn more
Niki Lofton, MHA
UCHealth Primary Care Network Development
UCHealth Medical Group is a physician-led organization, with a dedicated focus on access, performance, innovation and experience, providing unmatched patient care in the Rocky Mountain Front Range. With more than 10 hospitals and 100 clinic locations, UCHealth pushes the boundaries of medicine, providing advanced treatments and clinical trials and improving health through innovation.
UCHealth recognizes and appreciates the rich array of talents and perspectives that equal employment and diversity can offer our institution. As an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer, UCHealth is committed to making all employment decisions based on valid requirements. No applicant shall be discriminated against in any terms, conditions or privileges of employment or otherwise be discriminated against because of the individual's race, creed, color, religion, gender, national origin or ancestry, age, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or veteran status. UCHealth does not discriminate against any "qualified applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization. An applicant with a disability" as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act and will make reasonable accommodations, when they do not impose an undue hardship on the organization.
About Fort Collins, Colorado
With a population of more than 165,000, Fort Collins is a vibrant town full of local eateries, pubs, boutiques and is home to Colorado State University. With 300 days of sunshine, snow-capped mountains, idyllic lakes and clear-running rivers, ""live, work, play"" takes on new meaning as life seamlessly transitions from work to play.
Located about an hour north of Denver, Fort Collins boasts more than 60 miles of in-town paved trails for commuting and recreation, plus miles of hiking and mountain biking trails within minutes from home. Grab your paddle board and head out to one of the many local lakes, grab your clubs and enjoy one of the local golf courses, or white water raft down the Poudre and Big Thompson Rivers. Local shopping, farmers markets, parks and museums are also here for your enjoyment. With a strong public education system, many activities for children and adults alike, Fort Collins is an ideal place to live and thrive.